Meaning

“I’ve decided to” 是一个常用的英语表达,用于表示某人已经做出了一个明确的决定。其中文意思是“我已经决定去做某事”。这个短语通常用于表达对未来某个行动的确定性和决心。 语法和结构: “I’ve decided to” 后面通常接动词原形,表示决定要进行的具体动作。例如: - “I’ve decided to study abroad.”(我已经决定出国留学。) - “I’ve decided to start a new job.”(我已经决定开始一份新工作。) 使用场景: 1. **个人计划**:当你已经对某项计划或目标做出决定时,可以使用这个表达。例如:“I’ve decided to learn a new language.”(我已经决定学习一门新语言。) 2. **生活改变**:当你准备对生活做出重大改变时,如搬家、换工作等。例如:“I’ve decided to move to another city.”(我已经决定搬到另一个城市。) 3. **日常决策**:用于日常生活中的小决定,例如选择去某家餐厅或看某部电影。 总结: “I’ve decided to” 表达了个人在考虑后做出的明确决定,传达了决心和计划。使用这个短语可以让你的表达更加清晰和自信。

Today's Sentences

01

I’ve decided to get a dog.

Situation 1

The cake shop is busy today.

蛋糕店今天很忙。

I think we’d better wait, there’s a line in front.

我认为我们最好等一下,前面有队伍。

I’ve never seen it this busy.

我从未见过这么忙碌。

Business seems good.

生意看起来不错。

Situation 2

How long did they say it would take?

他们说需要多长时间?

For battery replacements they say 30 minutes.

电池更换大约需要30分钟。

I think we’d better wait.

我认为我们最好等等。

Yes, let’s wait and then go for lunch after.

是的,我们等一下,然后再去吃午饭。

02

I’ve decided to try surfing.

Situation 1

You’ve been late to practice every day this week.

您这周每天都迟到参加练习。

Sorry coach.

对不起教练。

Punctuality is just as important as discipline and respect.
I think we’d better try harder.

准时和纪律以及尊重同样重要。
我认为我们最好更努力一些。

I'll try to be at practice on time.

我会尽量准时到达练习。

Situation 2

Our IVF cycle failed this time.

我们这次的“IVF”周期失败了。

It’s ok.
Let’s try another round.

没关系。
我们再试一次。

I think we’d better try harder.

我认为我们最好更加努力。

Having a baby is important but I think we should practice self-care too.

生孩子很重要,但我认为我们也应该注重自我关爱。

03

I’ve decided to move to a bigger city.

Situation 1

It’s here somewhere!

它就在这儿的某个地方!

We’ve been looking for your keys everywhere.

我们到处都在找你的钥匙。

It’s here, I know it.

它在这里,我知道。

I think we’d better give up.

我认为我们最好放弃。

Situation 2

I can’t find it anywhere, I’ve been looking for the past hour.

我找遍了各处,过去一个小时一直在寻找,但仍然找不到。

I can’t believe you lost our wedding ring.

我简直不敢相信你弄丢了我们的结婚戒指。

It’s here, don’t worry.

它在这里,别担心。

I think we’d better give up.

我认为我们最好放弃。

04

I’ve decided to start intermittent fasting.

Situation 1

I can’t believe you just said that.

我真不敢相信你居然说了这样的话。

I didn’t mean it that way.

我不是那个意思。

I think we’d better change the subject, I’m getting annoyed.

我觉得我们最好换个话题,我有点不耐烦了。

Let’s talk about something else then.

那我们就聊点别的吧。

Situation 2

Can I borrow some money?

我可以借点钱吗?

I think we’d better change the subject.

我想我们最好换个话题。

Why?

为什么?

I don’t lend money to my close friends.
It gets messy.

我不借钱给我的好朋友。
这样会很麻烦。

05

I’ve decided to read two books a month.

Situation 1

Did you get your lab results back?

你收到你的化验结果了吗?

Yes, I’ve got high cholesterol levels.

是的,我的胆固醇水平很高。

I think we’d better eat more vegetables.

我认为我们最好多吃蔬菜。

Diet and exercise is the answer I guess.

饮食和锻炼是答案,我想。

Situation 2

I keep getting a cold.

我总是感冒。

I think we’d better eat more vegetables.

我认为我们最好多吃蔬菜。

I think that’s a good idea.

我认为这是个好主意。

More fruits, veggies, and some exercise.

更多水果、蔬菜,以及一些锻炼。

Writer's Note

Use "I’ve" in a sentence when you are either speaking or writing informally. "I’ve" is used in conversational and casual situations. Here are some examples:

在非正式的口语或书面交流中,可以使用“I’ve”。“I’ve”通常用于对话和随意的场合。以下是一些例子:
  1. I've been to Seattle.
  2. 我去过 Seattle。
  3. I've tried bowling.
  4. 我尝试过打“bowling”。
  5. I've finished my dinner.
  6. 我吃完晚饭了。
  7. I've never had a girlfriend.
  8. 我从未有过女朋友。
  9. I've never been mini-golfing.
  10. 我从未玩过迷你高尔夫。

Try them out! What activities, places, or things have you done in the past?

尝试一下吧!你过去做过哪些活动、去过哪些地方或者接触过哪些事物呢?
Run into

Run into

“Run into”意为“偶遇”,用于意外见到某人或遇到困难…
11 7 月, 2025 Read More
Pay off

Pay off

“Pay off”意思是“还清”或“取得回报”,常用于还清债…
31 7 月, 2025 Read More
I really appreciate

I really appreciate

“I really appreciate”意思是“我非常感谢…
23 7 月, 2024 Read More

Leave a Reply


0:00
0:00