Meaning

「There're are so many things」這個英文表達中出現了一個小錯誤。正確的形式應該是「There are so many things」。這個句子主要用來表示「有很多事情」。在英文中,「there are」是用來指出某個地方存在某些事物或事情。這個句子結構在日常對話中非常常見,特別是當你想表達某個地方有很多不同的事物時。
  • There are:這是「有」的意思,通常用於描述複數的事物。
  • So many things:表示數量很多的東西或事情。
例如,當你走進一間充滿藝術品的畫廊時,你可以說:「There are so many things to see in this gallery.」這意味著在這個畫廊中有許多值得觀看的東西。 在學習英文時,正確的語法和表達方式是很重要的,因此要注意避免像「There're are so many things」這樣的拼寫錯誤。透過多次練習和使用,你將能更自然地運用這些常用的表達方式。

Today's Sentences

01

There’re so many things to see.

Situation 1

Is this your first time visiting Prague?

這是您第一次造訪布拉格嗎?

Yes, it is.

是的,沒錯。

How do you like it?

您喜歡它嗎?

There’re so many things to see.
I love the architecture here.

有好多東西可以看
我喜歡這裡的建築

Situation 2

Have you been to Amsterdam before?

您以前去過阿姆斯特丹嗎?

Yes, this is my second time visiting.
There’re so many things to see.

是的,這是我第二次來訪。
這裡有很多景點可以參觀。

You must love the city to visit twice.

您一定很喜歡這座城市才會來兩次。

My two favorite things to do here is visit the museum district and cycle on the bike paths.

我在這裡最喜歡做的兩件事是參觀博物館區和在自行車道上騎車。

02

There’re so many things to eat here.

Situation 1

Wow, look at all these terrace cafe and eateries.

哇,看看這些露天咖啡廳和餐館。

There’re so many things to eat here!

這裡有好多東西可以吃!

Where should we go? What should we try?

我們應該去哪裡?我們應該嘗試什麼?

Let’s try this little place.
The prices are reasonable too!

讓我們試試這家小店吧。
價格也很合理!

Situation 2

Check out all the food trucks.

查看所有的餐車。

There’re so many things to eat here!

這裡有好多東西可以吃!

We can buy a little from here and a little from there.

我們可以從這裡買一點,從那裡買一點。

That’s such a great idea!

那真是個好主意!

03

There’re so many things I love about you.

Situation 1

Why do you have feelings for me?

為什麼你對我有感覺?

There’re so many things I love about you.

有很多我愛你的地方。

I love that you’re witty and have a heart of gold.

我喜歡你的機智和善良的心。

That’s sweet of you to say.

以下是翻譯內容: 你這麼說真是太好了。

Situation 2

Do you even care about me?

你有在乎我嗎?

There’re so many things I love about you.

有很多我愛你的地方。

How come you never express it?

你怎麼從來不表達呢?

I’m not used to expressing my feelings.
But I do try to show you as much as I can.

我不習慣表達我的感受。
但我會盡力向你表達。

04

There’re so many things to be thankful for.

Situation 1

There’re so many things to be thankful for.

有許多事情值得我們感謝。

I agree.
What things are you grateful for?

我同意。
您感激哪些事物?

I’m thankful for my family and a reasonable career.
But most of all, I’m thankful that I have you in my life.

我感激我的家人和一份不錯的事業。
但最重要的是,我感激我的生命中有你。

I’m super glad to have you in my life too.

我也很高興你在我的生活中。

Situation 2

I hate this country, I hate people, and I hate my life right now.

我討厭這個國家,我討厭人們,我現在討厭我的生活。

Well, I’m sorry to hear that.
Because there’re so many things to be thankful for.

抱歉聽到這個消息。
因為有這麼多事情值得感恩。

Like what?

像什麼?

Even the most basic things like clean air, a comfortable and beautiful city to live in, and a family that loves you.

即使是最基本的事物,比如潔淨的空氣、宜居且美麗的城市,以及愛你的家人。

05

There’re so many things I want to teach my son.

Situation 1

What did you do on the weekend?

週末你做了什麼?

I took my son to a park to throw some ball.

我帶我兒子去公園丟球。

Does he like baseball?

他喜歡棒球嗎?

I want him to.
There’re so many things I want to teach my son.

I want him to.
有許多事情是我想教我兒子的。

Situation 2

Summer break is around the corner.
Do you have any plans?

暑假快到了。
你有什麼計劃嗎?

I’m going on a trip to Europe with my son.

我將和我的兒子一起去歐洲旅行。

That sounds like fun!

那聽起來很有趣!

There’re so many things I want to teach my son.
I thought it’d be good for his development.

有很多事情我想教我的兒子。
我認為這對他的發展會有幫助。

Writer's Note

Differences between "MUCH", "MANY", and "A LOT".

「MUCH」、「MANY」和「A LOT」之間的差異。

Here are some general rules:

以下是一些一般規則:

"Many" is used with countable plural nouns like boxes, wolves, or strawberries.

「Many」用於可數的複數名詞,例如:boxes、wolves 或 strawberries。
  1. There are so many boxes here.
  2. 這裡有這麼多盒子。
  3. There are many wolves and other wildlife in this area.
  4. 這個地區有許多狼和其他野生動物。
  5. There are so many strawberries to pick today.
  6. 今天有這麼多草莓可以摘。

"Much" can only be used with uncountable nouns like water, sugar, or luck.

「Much」只能用於不可數名詞,如水、糖或運氣。
  1. How much water can you drink?
  2. 你能喝多少水?
  3. How much sugar is in the recipe?
  4. 在這個食譜中有多少糖?
  5. I haven't had much luck.
  6. 我沒有「much」運氣。

"A lot" can be used with both, countable and uncountable nouns.

「A lot」可以用在可數名詞和不可數名詞上。
  1. There are a lot of boxes in the back.
  2. 後面有很多箱子。
  3. There are a lot of wolves and other wildlife in this area.
  4. 這個地區有很多狼和其他野生動物。
  5. There are a lot of strawberries to pick today.
  6. 今天有很多草莓可以摘。
  7. You should drink a lot of water.
  8. 你應該喝很多水。
  9. There's a lot of sugar in this recipe.
  10. 這個食譜裡有很多糖。
  11. I wish you lots of luck in your new job.
  12. 希望你在新工作中有很多的好運。

Apple of My Eye
Apple of My Eye

Apple of My Eye

「Apple of My Eye」意指最珍愛的人或物,通常用...
5 6 月, 2024 Read More
I prefer

I prefer

「I prefer」意思是「我更喜歡」,用於表示偏好某個選擇...
3 9 月, 2024 Read More
There goes

There goes

「There goes」意指某事物或機會失去,通常在失望時使...
12 8 月, 2024 Read More

Leave a Reply


0:00
0:00