Meaning

愛是當一個人為你的生活賦予新的意義或方向。愛是當某人幫助你看到生活中簡單事物的美麗。愛可以是信任、深厚的聯繫、體貼、周到或無私的行為。愛在渴望看到所愛之人的微笑和享受生活中綻放。我們感謝您分享的時刻,並希望看到它們在愛的名義下成長。讓我們一起探索一些短語和情境,您會發現愛就在我們周圍!

Today's Sentences

01

I love holding your hand.

Situation 1

Are you cold?

您冷嗎?

A little.

以下是翻譯內容: A little.

Here put your hand in my coat pocket.

以下是翻譯的內容: Here put your hand in my coat pocket.

I love holding your hand.

我喜歡牽著你的手。

Situation 2

I love holding your hand.

我喜歡牽著你的手。

Me too.
It’s one of my favorite ways of showing you that I care.

我也是
這是我表達關心你的其中一種最喜歡的方式之一

You’re so sweet.

您真是貼心。

Love you, hun.

以下是翻譯內容: Love you, hun.

02

I want to grow old with you.

Situation 1

I can’t wait to start our life together.

我迫不及待地想要開始我們的共同生活。

Me too.
I want to grow old with you.

我也是。
我想和你一起變老。

We’ll make such beautiful memories I’m sure.

我們一定會創造出如此美麗的回憶。

In good times and bad!

在順境與逆境中!

Situation 2

I want to grow old with you.

我想和你一起慢慢變老。

That’s such a thoughtful way to say that you love someone.

以下是翻譯內容: 那是一種表達愛意的非常貼心的方式。

I mean it.

我是認真的。

I’ll be right by your side ‘til our hair turns gray.

我會一直在你身邊,直到我們的頭髮變灰。

03

Losing you is my biggest fear.

Situation 1

I can’t imagine living my life without you.

我無法想像沒有你在我生活中的日子。

Why do you say that?

為什麼你這麼說呢?

Well, everyone has to say goodbye one day.
Losing you is my biggest fear.

好的,每個人總有一天要說再見。
失去你是我最大的恐懼。

Don’t worry, I’m right here beside you now.
Let’s not worry about something that hasn’t happened yet.

不用擔心,我就在你身邊。
我們不要為還沒發生的事情擔心。

Situation 2

Losing you is my biggest fear.

失去你是我最大的恐懼。

Did you know that that’s called ‘Thanatophobia’?
It’s a fear of death or losing a loved one.

你知道這被稱為「Thanatophobia」嗎?
這是一種對死亡或失去摯愛的恐懼。

I think it would be unbearable.

我認為這將是難以忍受的。

Focus on what you see.
At the moment, we share a happy and healthy life together.

專注於你所看到的。
此刻,我們共享著一個快樂且健康的生活。

04

You make me feel like a better man.

Situation 1

You’ve got so many respectable qualities.

您擁有許多值得尊敬的優點。

That’s nice of you to say.

以下是翻譯的內容:

那樣說真是太好了。

You make me feel like a better man.

您讓我覺得自己變成了一個更好的人。

Well, I believe that when you imitate someone that it’s a sign of comfort and trust.

嗯,我相信當你模仿某人時,那是一種舒適和信任的表現。

Situation 2

I’m so in love with you.

我如此愛著你。

I’m falling in love with you too.

我也愛上你了。

You make me feel like a better man.

您讓我覺得自己變成了一個更好的人。

You’re already such a great person.
I guess I just bring out the best qualities to the surface.

你已經是一個很棒的人了。
我想我只是讓你最好的特質展現出來。

05

Even one day apart is one too many.

Situation 1

I want to spend every minute with you.

我想和你共度每一分鐘。

We already spend so much time together!

我們已經一起度過了這麼多時間!

Even one day apart is one too many.

以下是翻譯的內容: 即使只有一天的分離,也已經太多了。

You deserve a big hug for loving me so much.

您值得一個大大的擁抱,因為您如此愛我。

Situation 2

Do you ever think about when we first met?

你是否曾想過我們初次見面的時候?

Of course I do.
I felt like even one day apart was one too many.

當然需要這樣做。
我覺得即使只分開一天也太多了。

I felt like that too.

我也有同樣的感覺。

But I still love you like that.
It’s just a deeper love now that we’re married.

但是我依然如此愛你。
現在我們結婚了,這份愛更深刻了。

Writer's Note

How to Say 'I Love You' Using Physical Touch

如何用肢體接觸表達「I Love You」

What is physical touch? It's the act of expressing and receiving affection through touch, physical closeness, and other forms of physical connection. Flirtatious gestures such as toe or leg touching, hand caressing, holding eye contact, lip biting, hands on hips can show one another how you feel whether it be a new or existing relationship. Try it out!

什麼是肢體接觸? 它是透過觸摸、身體接近和其他形式的肢體連結來表達和接收關愛的行為。調情的動作如腳趾或腿部觸碰、撫摸手、保持眼神接觸、咬唇、手放在臀部,都可以在新關係或既有關係中表達彼此的感受。試試看吧!
  1. Kisses can show love and desire.
  2. 親吻可以表達愛意和渴望。
  3. Wrap your arms around them.
  4. 請用你的手臂環繞著他們。
  5. Create a moment when you look or wink at each other.
  6. 創造一個當你們互相看或眨眼時的瞬間。
  7. Write 'I love you' on their hand with your fingers.
  8. 在他們的手上用手指寫下「I love you」。
  9. A warm hug can show support, affection, and comfort.
  10. 一個溫暖的擁抱可以表達支持、關愛和安慰。
  11. Snuggling up together can bring warmth and security.
  12. 依偎在一起可以帶來溫暖和安全感。
  13. Holding hands while walking can create feelings of closeness and unity.
  14. 牽手散步可以產生親密和團結的感覺。
  15. Giving your partner a massage after a long day can be relaxing and intimate.
  16. 讓你的伴侶在經過漫長的一天後,享受按摩可以讓人感到放鬆且親密。
  17. A gentle touch on the arm or back during a conversation can convey love and attention.
  18. 在交談時,輕輕地觸碰對方的手臂或背部可以傳達關愛和關注。
  19. High-fives or fist bumps can be a casual way to celebrate small victories or show support.
  20. 擊掌或拳碰可以是一種隨性的方式來慶祝小勝利或表示支持。

Consent. Always consider the other person's comfort and boundaries surrounding physical touch. Try to be attentive to how they respond to touch and choose appropriate moments for physical touch. You want the relationship to grow, not jump from 0 to 60. Lastly, don't be afraid to talk openly about preferences and be respectful and check in regularly with your partner.

同意。永遠要考慮到對方在身體接觸方面的舒適度和界限。要細心觀察他們對接觸的反應,並選擇適當的時機進行身體接觸。您希望關係能夠逐漸發展,而不是一下子過於激進。最後,不要害怕公開討論彼此的偏好,並經常與您的伴侶確認彼此的感受和需求。

海關與入境 2

海關與入境 2

適合旅行使用的英語句子。
6 8 月, 2024 Read More
Cup of tea

Cup of tea

「Cup of tea」意思是喜好或興趣,常用來表示某件事物...
20 7 月, 2024 Read More
Maybe we should

Maybe we should

「Maybe we should」的意思是「或許我們應該」,...
12 9 月, 2024 Read More

Leave a Reply


0:00
0:00